Completed B3DSERK 3d printed models

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
danbar

Completed B3DSERK 3d printed models

Post by danbar »

I recently completed the Batman & Robin models from B3DSERK Studios. My models were printed in approx 1/4 scale. I wish I could take better photos of them. The colors don't read quite true and the flash washes them out. But you can get an idea what they look like from these photos. This design studio has different variations to choose from, different poses, different heads with alternate expressions, etc. I was really pleased with the quality of the design as well as the printing. I am working on the Cesar Romero Joker next (they also designed a batmobile). I hope they do a few more characters. Would love to at least have a Batgirl.
100_2557.JPG
100_2559-min.JPG
100_2562.JPG
100_2566-min.JPG
BiffPow

Re: Completed B3DSERK 3d printed models

Post by BiffPow »

Did you paint those? If so, really nice job!
danbar

Post by danbar »

BiffPow wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:12 pm Did you paint those? If so, really nice job!
Thanks. Yes I built the models, filled the seams and painted them. They look better in person. I was very careful to use accurate colors when painting their costumes. Unfortunately the photos don't really reflect that.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

I printed the head and shoulders of Batman. It's not easy to paint, especially the eyes. Yours looks great sir!
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
danbar

Post by danbar »

rsaffle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:37 pm I printed the head and shoulders of Batman. It's not easy to paint, especially the eyes. Yours looks great sir!
Thanks! I'm a great admirer of your work! Yes, getting the paintbrush into the eye openings of the cowl is tricky.