Tony Mei 1966 Batman Upgrade Suit

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Planejack777

Tony Mei 1966 Batman Upgrade Suit

Post by Planejack777 »

I’m retiring within the next two months. As a result am going to sell my 1/6 scale collection due to a change in our living space. I have still in boxes never removed the Jazz Inc items as well as the the Hot Toys figures. I saw early on that Tony Mei had done some upgrade suits to the Batman outfit consisting of more accurate Tights, with Bat emblem to be attached by owner, Shorts, and Cape. My question is when did Tony do these, and does anyone know the number he produced? I purchased one of the last ones he did….but not sure when. Before I list anywhere I’d like to be accurate in giving this information and hope others can help fill me in.
AndyFish

Re: Tony Mei 1966 Batman Upgrade Suit

Post by AndyFish »

I can't help you with the number-- I have one myself and its great.
I know several boards who are looking for one, so when you do list it somewhere be sure and mention it here.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Jack,
Email sent
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Since I’m hoping to sell all…my thoughts were to list it as a “Package” deal along with both NIB figures…and perhaps as a large bonus with the NIB (Never removed) Jazz,Inc. BM.
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Sounds like a lot of great stuff. Please share the listing here.
In October of 22 I purchased Tony’s tights and shorts. He told me at the time that was the last one he was going to make. I am not sure if that is true, but that’s what he said. Hope that helps.
The tights are 10 times better than the Hot Toys set.
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

I’m not sure if I am allowed to state what I have, or what I’m asking on this site. I don’t want to get in trouble. I can just state what I have, (Not prices) and go from there. I’m taking care of my wife who had Hip surgery…so I’m a bit behind in terms of making a listing on eBay.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Planejack777 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:28 am I’m not sure if I am allowed to state what I have, or what I’m asking on this site. I don’t want to get in trouble. I can just state what I have, (Not prices) and go from there. I’m taking care of my wife who had Hip surgery…so I’m a bit behind in terms of making a listing on eBay.
Jack, thanks for being courteous. You're more than welcome to post/list the items, details and photos, all we ask is that pricing and transactions are handled via PM or email.

List away, Old Chum!
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Sorry for delays….having trouble signing in multiple times….all with correct username and password. Thank you Ben, for the kind and funny response. I will write up a list and prices tomorrow and post. My wife had Hip Surgery a short while ago, and although I was an Air Force pilot for 9 years, and an airline pilot for 37….this is the hardest I’ve worked! ;-)
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Planejack777 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:24 pm I was an Air Force pilot for 9 years, and an airline pilot for 37….this is the hardest I’ve worked! ;-)
I don’t know how you resisted the temptation. I would’ve probably used “Smilin’ Jack“ as my member name if I had your background. Or is that too old of a reference?
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

No, I unfortunately it must be before my time. I’ll ask my wife “Dixie Lee” to see if she knows what you’re talking about? ;-)
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Planejack777 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:24 pm Sorry for delays….having trouble signing in multiple times….all with correct username and password. Thank you Ben, for the kind and funny response. I will write up a list and prices tomorrow and post. My wife had Hip Surgery a short while ago, and although I was an Air Force pilot for 9 years, and an airline pilot for 37….this is the hardest I’ve worked! ;-)
Just keep in mind that the sign in is case sensitive.
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Planejack777 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:33 am No, I unfortunately it must be before my time. I’ll ask my wife “Dixie Lee” to see if she knows what you’re talking about? ;-)
😁👍
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Here’s what I have, and my thoughts regarding asking price. All items NIB, never removed!

Jazz Inc. 1/6 1966 Batmobile Deluxe version w/ aftermarket parts
Jazz Inc. 1/6 Batsignal
Hot Toys 1/6 Batman & Robin W/ Tony Mei Upgrade set
Tweeterhead 1/6 1966 Adam West Batman
Mattel Utility Belt
Williams Studio 1/3 painted Batman Bust
Many different small scale Batmobiles

Shipping can be through FedEx Ground….ill try to cover some of it too.

Thoughts or opinions
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Hey, Jack

You may need to delete the prices. I think prices have to be handled via email or private message.
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

I apologize