Hamilton Bat/Cat "Forever Yours" statue question?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Jthree

Hamilton Bat/Cat "Forever Yours" statue question?

Post by Jthree »

Dear Guys:

I was interested in getting the Hamilton Collection Batman/Catwoman Figurine "Forever Yours," that came out several years ago. Due to finances, I had to hold of getting it. Now, I find that they're sold out and have been discontinued. Checked amazon and eBay, but no such luck. Do any of you know where there might be a few of these still around? Or at which stores? Note: I'm not looking for the Precious Moments versions.

Thank you,

Three
Ben Bentley

Re: Hamilton Bat/Cat "Forever Yours" statue question?

Post by Ben Bentley »

From the search I just did, I think you're going to have to play the patient eBay/Marketplace game. From what I remember, Hamilton deals direct with consumers, so with the exception of small time dealers who made personal orders, sadly I don't think there is likely to be a ton of these sat gathering dust in physical store rooms.
Jthree

Post by Jthree »

Late question:

Can somebody tell me if it the Hamilton or the Bradford Exchange who the did Batman: Forever Yours statue? I just want to make sure.

--jthree
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Hamilton. They also have a new “Precious Moments” version. But here is an ad for the original, which is the one I assume you are looking for:
Attachments
IMG_9313.jpeg
Jthree

Post by Jthree »

That's it. Thank you. I didn't know there were that many Adam West/Julie Newmar fans left out there get the item sold out?

--jthree