Riddler's Tranquilizer Dart Gun Prop "Hi Diddle Riddle"

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Riddler's Tranquilizer Dart Gun Prop "Hi Diddle Riddle"

Post by rsaffle »

Riddler's Tranquilizer Dart Gun Prop 3D printed.
Hi Diddle Riddle, S1, E1

Batman dances the night away inside the "What A Way To Go-Go" discothèque, while Riddler shoots Robin in the arm with a tranquilizer dart knocking him unconscious.

Another short time, one use prop but the gold capsules with the curvy wires caught my eye. 3D printed details around PVC tubes. Interesting how it kind of looked like a musket pistol. Many of these props were converted toys. Does anyone recognize this?

My Bat Prop #85
I have lost my inventory list that I was making showing what episodes I have made a prop from and what I haven't. Did I share that with anybody here?
I don't remember.
Attachments
RIDDLER GUN 1.jpg
RIDDLER GUN 2.jpg
RIDDLER GUN 3.jpg
RIDDLER GUN 4.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
SteveA

Re: Riddler's Tranquilizer Dart Gun Prop "Hi Diddle Riddle"

Post by SteveA »

Another Great looking Creation. Keep going, loving them. :D
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

It’s a beauty! Can you get a company like Neca to mass produce your props? Or FTC to make smaller scale versions for figures?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Another great prop choice, RS! I was always fascinated by the coils on the barrel of that gun and you've captured them really nicely.

"Curses! That thing has more lives than a cat!"
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:56 pm Another great prop choice, RS! I was always fascinated by the coils on the barrel of that gun and you've captured them really nicely.
Thanks Ben! I had trouble printing those coils and ended up taking a paint brush handle and wrapped the 3d print filament around it while heating it up with a hairdryer. Took a couple of tries to get two that looked similar. I used the same trick to make the telephone cord for Batman's portable belt phone.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/