PODCAST -Thank You!!

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

GMartin58

PODCAST -Thank You!!

Post by GMartin58 »

Hey GH gang...Kory and I wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has already listened to The Green Hornet Case Files podcast. The first several episodes have been extremely well received and we are busy planning episode 3! We've had so many members of the GH community reach out and offer to be a guest! It's been humbling. We have some might cool things planned for the future.

If you haven't given it a listen...what are you waiting for??!! You can listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and YouTube...or you can listen directly from our website, https://greenhornet66.com. We'd love your comments as well...and tell all your GH friends!!

Again...huge thanks to everyone. We love talking Green Hornet and we do tend to get into the weeds sometimes but all ties back somehow to Trendle & Striker's creation.
Attachments
GHCF Mask.jpeg
GUN RADIO.jpg
Bryan Grantham

Re: PODCAST -Thank You!!

Post by Bryan Grantham »

....And, thanks to both of you for an awesome start! Greg, I appreciate some of the personal information you gave at the beginning of Ep 1. I cannot say at this time how I can somewhat relate to it, but it had a positive effect in that it reminded me how creativity can be a comfort in times of grief.
Regarding GH, my Dad introduced me to the radio programs when I was very young (along with The Shadow, Lone Ranger, Lum 'n Abner, and more) through some tape reel copies he had from his days as a DJ at WFMC in Goldsboro, NC. I did my own digging, eventually finding out about the serials, the 60's TV show, and the die cast vehicles. I revealed to my Dad the relationship between the Lone Ranger (his favorite), and the Green Hornet, which he somehow did not previously know. Old time radio has been something my Dad and I have always had in common.
Looking forward to listening to Ep 2 asap!
By the way, who is your "Lenore Case", the lady who narrates the beginning of the podcast?

May your gas gun never run out of cartridges!
Bryan Grantham
GMartin58

Re: PODCAST -Thank You!!

Post by GMartin58 »

Bryan Grantham wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:45 pm ....And, thanks to both of you for an awesome start! Greg, I appreciate some of the personal information you gave at the beginning of Ep 1. I cannot say at this time how I can somewhat relate to it, but it had a positive effect in that it reminded me how creativity can be a comfort in times of grief.
Regarding GH, my Dad introduced me to the radio programs when I was very young (along with The Shadow, Lone Ranger, Lum 'n Abner, and more) through some tape reel copies he had from his days as a DJ at WFMC in Goldsboro, NC. I did my own digging, eventually finding out about the serials, the 60's TV show, and the die cast vehicles. I revealed to my Dad the relationship between the Lone Ranger (his favorite), and the Green Hornet, which he somehow did not previously know. Old time radio has been something my Dad and I have always had in common.
Looking forward to listening to Ep 2 asap!
By the way, who is your "Lenore Case", the lady who narrates the beginning of the podcast?

May your gas gun never run out of cartridges!
Bryan Grantham
Bryan! Kory and I really appreciate your note. We hope you enjoy episode 2! Thanks for reaching out. -G