Meow Bomb prop "The Purr-fect Crime"

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Meow Bomb prop "The Purr-fect Crime"

Post by rsaffle »

Meow Bomb prop
S1.E19 “The Purr-fect Crime”

Catwoman captures the Dynamic Duo in her lair and teases them with a “Bomb” that doesn’t explode but pops up a flag reading “Meow”!

This is arguably my favorite episode and contains so many cool props. This prop like so many others created in the series was created from a vintage toy called the Time Bomb by Milton Bradley. I found one recently at a toy convention but couldn't bring myself to destroy a vintage toy so I just 3D printed the whole thing.

My Bat prop #84!

Attachments
MEOW BOMB A.jpg
MEOW BOMB B.jpg
MEOW BOMB C.jpg
MEOW BOMB D.jpg
nintendo_time_bomb_13.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
BiffPow

Re: Meow Bomb prop "The Purr-fect Crime"

Post by BiffPow »

Goodness, Randy, your props always make me smile. I had intended to make one of those using the vintage toy myself, but, like you, could not bring myself to destroy one.
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

rsaffle wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:48 am
This is arguably my favorite episode and contains so many cool props. This prop like so many others created in the series was created from a vintage toy called the Time Bomb by Milton Bradley. I found one recently at a toy convention but couldn't bring myself to destroy a vintage toy so I just 3D printed the whole thing.
There's no end to your ingenuity, and I respect you not wanting to tear apart a vintage toy!
Beneath Wayne Manor
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Once again very creative! Here is my childhood survivor and I did make mention back in 2017 that this was the pre-prop for the Catwoman bomb!
Attachments
timebombtoy.jpg