Neon Batman

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
SteveA

Neon Batman

Post by SteveA »

I came across this on Facebook. Thought it was pretty cool. Guess the Bat-signal is not the only thing to get lit up. :D
Attachments
Bat_Neon.jpg
BiffPow

Re: Neon Batman

Post by BiffPow »

Whoa!!! That’s awesome! Any idea where it is and what the establishment name is/type of business?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I love seeing this sign each and every time it does the rounds online. I believe someone who had seen it in person had said it was nearly 6 feet tall, which makes it all the more impressive.
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

That awesome sign is part of "Neon Alley" located in Pueblo, CO.

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

To The Batpoles! wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:12 am That awesome sign is part of "Neon Alley" located in Pueblo, CO.

=Frank=
👍 Thanks!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

I work at a sign company and one of my best friends is a neon bender. How come I don't have one of these? ;?)
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

rsaffle wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:51 am I work at a sign company and one of my best friends is a neon bender. How come I don't have one of these? ;?)
…yet, Randy. Yet.
SteveA

Post by SteveA »

BiffPow wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:37 am
To The Batpoles! wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:12 am That awesome sign is part of "Neon Alley" located in Pueblo, CO.

=Frank=
👍 Thanks!
Ditto, I just saw it on line and thought it looked really cool and was something different. It would be interesting to make a smaller say bedroom wall mount version.
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

You can buy these in different color combinations.

https://www.illusionneon.com/batman-and ... 7493d1015d
Attachments
0A25B0C5-C7D6-4366-B0C3-91F637A4AD59.jpeg
Cappy

Post by Cappy »

That looks familiar. Where have I seen that before.............
SteveA

Post by SteveA »

BiffPow wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:48 pm You can buy these in different color combinations.

https://www.illusionneon.com/batman-and ... 7493d1015d
That's pretty cool. I have my laser engraver coming in October, may have to try and make one. Or I may just go for the neon. :roll:
Cool Avatar Cappy