Julie’s *only* 2024 Convention Appearance

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

Julie’s *only* 2024 Convention Appearance

Post by Ben Bentley »

Our beloved Julie Newmar has announced her “one and only” convention appearance for 2024 at the Hollywood Show in Burbank, CA in just a few weeks from now.

You can book tickets now via:
https://www.hollywoodshow.com/default/t ... re=default
IMG_7220.jpeg
Jimmy L. 66

Re: Julie’s *only* 2024 Convention Appearance

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I cannot make it. Are there anyboard members planning on going?
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

If you were looking to get autographs, you can get them through the website without attending.
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

So glad my late wife and I got to see her a few years back when she was up here at the Ottawa ComicCon. I got her to autograph an artwork of her as Catwoman surrounded by cats that I had just bought earlier in the Con's Artist Alley. I was mesmerized by her. Even in her later age she still had (has) those magic eyes that could hypnotize you when she looked at you. My wife was very impressed by her saying that not only was she still extremely beautiful, but she was a very stylishly dressed woman and just a real class act that we don't see that much of in this day and age. My wife also strongly agreed that Julie has this unexplainable aura about her. You have to actually be with Julie in reality to experience it, but it sure explains how she was the most powerful of all women to play Catwoman and become the most iconic version. Standing there with both Julie and my wife will be moments in time I will always treasure. :)
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"